Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sundays ...

Sundays are for football ... unless you don't have a TV connection, which we don't and have for the most part survived.

Sundays are also for lounging around, unless you have to run a $$ Target errand for nothing really all that fun and catch up on reading (not the fun kind, the hard to read journal kind).

It turns out my Sunday was also for helping my poor husband administer cortisone cream to hard to reach areas after a biting caterpillar decided to "ride" with him while backpacking and when irritated, bite him approximately 30 times!! (I would have added a picture, but thought twice about asking R to pose for it).

So yes, my Sunday was spent, running a not so fun Target errand, reading not so fun reading, and being a nurse (which I don't mind doing, but did laugh out loud while doing it). I did however also get to enjoy glorious fall weather (yay for the 60s!), go out to lunch with R once he returned from backpacking, bake Harvest Muffins, take the dog for a long walk, and practice yoga. Overall, it was a pretty nice Sunday.

How was yours?

2 comments:

  1. My Sunday was great! Until Oscar apparently hurt himself. Thanks for coming over to assist with the bath! The limp might have been for sympathy ... he got up a few minutes ago and walked to the bedroom and there was no limp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, fast forward one week. I enjoyed my week. It was a bit of a roller coaster. I was told to drop a class, no--add it, no--drop it... I was told that a hospital wanted me, didn't want me, wanted me, etc... I think I finally have a clinical opportunity lined up with them in the spring...I got a refund for my dropped Natural Hazard class :) Today being Saturday, I ran in a "Diva Day" 5k--skirt, gloves, boa for breast cancer awareness. Slept for 2 hours and awoke to needing to take a test on research methods. Tomorrow, my sunday consists of working at the restaurant till noon, a hike, and more studying :)

    ReplyDelete