Friday, December 17, 2010

Things I am thankful for ...

At the tail end of this pregnancy, I feel pretty good EXCEPT I managed to pinch a nerve in my back and it's totally dreadful. Yes, that sounds a bit dramatic, but after months of being active, I am hobbling around like a 90 year old lady. I take that back - my 90 year old gma walked better than this. Anyway, I think I've been feeling a bit sorry for myself, so I decided I need to write about the things I am thankful for in regards to this pregnancy ...

5. Kiehl's lotion, body pillow, sinus rinses, foot baths - all amazing
4. The hormones do make for some great hair :)
3. A great hubs who has done a wonderful job helping out (even after I've had a total breakdown and told him he isn't helping at all ... this has happened more than once, so he's actually a super star for 1. putting up with it and 2. continuing to help)
2. Friends' and family members' generosity - this baby has had nearly everything bought for him/her
1. R and I were able to get pregnant - it's an amazing experience

No comments:

Post a Comment